At Episcopal Retirement Communities, we pride ourselves on enhancing residents’ right of choice, dignity, and independence. With our independent senior and assisted living communities, you and your fellow residents are brought together with fitness programs, music, crafts, table games, outings… it’s all up to you! Programming is, and always will be, designed with your abilities in mind.
What are you waiting for? Join our ERC family today by following these steps:
- Schedule a tour! It’s as easy as calling (360) 377-0113. We’re also happy to mail out a Marketing Package ahead of time if you so choose.
- Take a look around, learning about all that we have to offer, and select an apartment.
- Complete and submit an application.
- Upon approval, set up an appointment to sign Residency Agreements. At this time, the security deposit (if placed, your holding deposit is applied to this) and first month’s rent are due.
- Set your move-in date, and welcome to Canterbury Manor!
- Get a feel for our community by touring the place. We’ve found it best if the resident-to-be is along for the tour, as well. Simply call (360) 417-3418, and we’ll set everything up.
- Should you visit and fall head over heels for St. Andrew’s Place (which we know you will!), fill out a nursing assessment with our nursing staff. This will determine your level of care and if we can meet your needs.
- Next, obtain required Doctor’s Orders. Once these are in our possession, you’re welcome to move on in!
*Please note: if we are full, you will be placed on our waiting list.
Questions? Click on over to Contact Us. We thank you for your interest!